Thursday, January 15, 2009

15 Dollar Sex Change

A lack of attention to detail can turn around and bite you in the arse. So after a long day at work I rush home and begin the log on process. Boot up the comp, play with the bulldog and shake like a junky until I see the magic screen.

Ello Ello Wat do we ave ear.

I can completely change all the attributes of one of my characters. Sweet, I think I want to transform my Shaman who is a Cow into an Orc. I quickly pull out my credit card run the charge and then log off as instructed. Obviously a Keebler Elf needed a bit of privacy as they prepare my toon for such changes.

When I log back on I notice a new icon next to my Shaman. My expectations, Click and make a level 70 Orc Shaman. Reality, I can change all the basic features of my Cow. The standard horns, Hair, and skin tones are available along with the ability to rename the toon.

To make me feel like I didn’t waste my money I changed his name and sex.

“It puts the lotion on its skin or it gets the hose again.”

No comments:

Post a Comment